Book an Appointment with Dr. Pastor
For In-Person Treatment
For a traditional office visit call Dr. Pastor for an appointment at my Reston office 703-249-9389
or email LHPastorMD@MindBrainPsychiatry.com
In-person new patients should complete the New Patient Intake Form (2 pages),
and then fax it to Dr. Pastor ( at Fax number 609-710-7666 ) in advance of your first appointment.
Click here to view and download the New Patient Intake Form.
New patients should also complete the complete the Patient Health Questionnaire form, and bring it to your appointment.
Click here to view and download the Patient Health Questionnaire form (1 page).
For Outpatient Treatment of concerns about addiction to alcohol or opiates
For Telepsychiatry Treatment
All telepsychiatry appointments with Dr. Pastor — for new patients and for current patients — are made through Amwell.
You can make the appointment either by phone, or make the appointment online via the Amwell website.
To book your appointment by phone (and also you can register as a new patient by phone) call
When you call, tell the representative that you want to see Dr. Larry Pastor.
To book your appointment online via the Amwell website:
2. Current patients, look at the upper right-hand corner of this page, and then click “LOG IN”.
3. New patients, look at the upper right-hand corner of this page, and then click “SIGN UP”
You will see a web page with this form below.
Fill in the information, and then click the button that says “SIGN UP”
4. Now you will see a form to add additional information —
Fill in the information and then click “Continue”.
5. The next form requests information about your insurance —
Fill out the information, and then click the button “Finish”.
6. View the “Congratulations” screen, and then click “OK”.
7. On the screen that comes up, inside the box that says “Behavioral Health”, click on the circle and arrow to find the list Amwell’s of Board-Certified health care professionals.
8. Find “Larry Pastor” and click “Schedule Appt”
9. From this screen, choose a date that is hightlighted, and then choose one of the available times.
10. From the next screen, see your date and time, and answer the three questions.
(If you prefer to continue scheduling the appointment by phone, then call 877-410-5548)
11. Choose a payment method, and then click “Continue”
(If you prefer to pay for the scheduled appointment by phone, then call 877-410-5548)
=== Go back to the top of this page. ==